- We recommend to read carefully the instructions provided in the template document. Please check the text style and font size of the paper’s title, authors’ names and affiliations, sections titles, figures and tables’ captions, main text, etc. Verify also the margins, column widths, line spacing, etc.
- The paper length is from 4 to 6 pages.
Please revise thoroughly your manuscript considering all comments and remarks raised by the reviewers. For authors who received remarks about English writing quality, we recommend making a proofreading of the manuscript and verifying that all grammatical and typing errors are fixed.
3-Remove the textbox at the bottom of the first page if no funding agency is mentioned.
Please add the following copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your manuscript.
979-8-3503-2553-9/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
Use the text style “Times New Roman” with a font size set to 8. For your convenience, you may copy and paste the notice from the template document attached with this e-mail.
– For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
– For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-2553-9/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
– For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-2553-9/23/$31.00 ©2023 European Union
Create the PDF document using IEEE PDF eXpress
The IEEE Xplore platform accepts only manuscripts converted into PDF format with the IEEE PDF eXpress tool
– Please login into the IEEE PDF eXpress website using the following link:
- The conference ID is sent by mail.
- If you are using this tool for the first time, please create a new account.
- If you have already an account, login using your e-mail address and password.
- Start uploading your file by following the instructions displayed.
- When the paper is successfully converted into pdf format, you will receive a notification mail, and thereafter you can download the pdf file from the IEEE PDF eXpress platform.
- Notice that if the manuscript form is not compliant with IEEE settings (from example the margins are beyond the specified limits) you will be receiving an error message, and be asked to fix your manuscript errors.
6-Submission of the camera-ready paper
- Once your accepted paper is ready for final submission, please log in to the CMT platform and Click the link “create camera ready submission”
- Update the abstract and title if necessary. Check that all authors mentioned in the manuscript are added in the CMT platform. Please do not modify the list of authors. Only the authors’ names or their affiliations could be updated.
- Upload your final pdf file. Note that only files converted into pdf format using IEEE PDF eXpress can be published in IEEE Xplore.
- Answer the additional questions by checking the respective boxes.
- Press the button submit.
7- IEEE copyright transfer
IEEE Copyright transfer is mandatory for the publication of each accepted paper in IEEE Xplore
- Please click the link “Submit IEEE Copyright Form”
- Click the link “here” to redirect to the IEEE Copyright Web Site.
- Once redirected to web page IEEE Publication Agreement, start completing the form.
- Check that the paper’s title and the authors’ list are quite similar to those in the final camera-ready paper
- In Step 4, please type your name in the field at the bottom of the page, then press the button continue.
- In step 5, download the completed agreement, and press the button done.
- This will redirect you again to the CMT platform.
- Click again the link “Submit IEEE Copyright Form”
- Upload your “IEEE COPYRIGHT AND CONSENT FORM” already obtained in step 5.
- Press the button save